Top 10 Best Celebrity Dating Apps in 2020 - Celebrity Dating Websites
Online dating apps are very famous to date with celebrities, rich singles, millionaires and admired singles. Are you looking for celebrities dating websites and apps? This is the right place to meet millionaire singles like you. Here top 10 celebrity dating appsfor IOS and Android to meet singles celebrities, Hollywood actors and actresses.
The King of all Celebrity Dating Website&App
MillionaireMatch, which was established in 2001, is a celebrity dating website for the wealthy and their followers. Almost two decades now, this platform has succeeded in appealing to loads of elite clients. Millionaire Match has rigid rules and regulations to check their users' dating details;
this affluent men dating site is sometimes known as "the King of all luxury dating websites" today. Also, this rich men dating site does not applaud casual relationships, heave etc. For these reasons, you would only need to join this platform if you are one who wants a serious and lasting relationship with celebrities.
#1 Sugar Daddy Dating App
SugarDaddyMeetThis SugarDaddyMeet site brings luxurious sugar dating services for stars alongside their followers. SugarDaddyMeet profile members which include film stars, models, famous athletes, multimillionaires, CEOS, Influential entrepreneurs, good-looking men, very sexy women conjointly with their admirers. Having been giving this exclusive dating service for about 18 years now, Date Celebrity has come to be the predominant and a dependable celebrity dating website on the market. Better still, creating a profile on this website is free. Lastly, your dreams can come true on this platform.
Celebrities Dating App
Bumble Developed in 2014 by Whitney Wolfe, an ex
• Bumble has over 1.5 million users in the UK alone.
• The active members’ weekly average to 1000.
• Bumble claims to put women in control but for an App that sets women as the main decision maker, they boast a 50/50 female to male ratio.
• A top feature that Bumble offers is the Bumble Mag, where you get an offline magazine delivered to you upon request from the App. The magazine contains advice on relationships, friendship and business.
Bumble offers other several exciting features, among them;
- • It is a mobile
- based App meaning you get to use it on the go
- • You get suggestions on registration
- • Good for casual dates or just hookups
- • You are given suggestions on a daily basis
- • It has a chatroom
- • You get to see other member’s profiles with no subscription fee
- • You get to report fake profiles.
Among the downsides to the App are;
- • You can only register using a Facebook account
- • It has no search option
- • Several fake profiles
- • Poorly detailed profiles
- • All your profile information is available to the public
- • Chances to meet a lifelong partner using the App are very low. There are very few success stories to support the opposite.
Cost: Average. (Payment through PayPal, Credit Card or Mobile Money)
No #1 Leading Dating App
• You must have heard of tinder, if not from a friend then from the movies. Not unless you live under a rock. Tinder is an exciting online dating App based on the swipe principle where you get to swipe a category of members.
• You either swipe left or right depending on whether you like the person or not.
• With tinder, members of the LGBTQ+ Community are welcome to join and use the services Tinder has to offer.
• Most tinder dates are for hookups and casual dates as very few tinder dates become real long term relationships.
• You get to connect with other social Apps all over the web for a much better experience.
• Registration is done using your Facebook account or your mobile number depending on what you would prefer to use.
The signup process is fast and easy.
• The perks that come with using tinder include (but not limited to);
- • You can add music to profiles to make viewing a profile more lively
- • With a matched user, you get to message each other free of charge
- • You can unmatch a member to avoid the messaging functionality Though very handy
- • It has just a few flaws which include;
Though very handy, it has just a few flaws which include;
- • Several fake accounts due to the easy signup process.
- • Limited profile information is available
- • You cannot change your name unless you registered with Facebook and change your name from there.
With Tinder being very common, it has millions of users and you could easily get your match there.
Cost: Slightly above average (Payment through PayPal, Credit Card or Mobile Money)
Rich Singles Dating App
• OkCupid was launched in 2004 and is available both as a web browser page and an App.
• OkCupid has over 50 million users worldwide.
• The female to male ratio is an astonishing 35 to 65 meaning there are more men using their services than women.
• The average age using the App are people aged 25 to 34.
• Signing up for an account is simple and fast.
• You take a personality test during the signup to let the AI on the website narrow down your preferences.
• Once you are done with signing up, the website imports pictures from Instagram and Facebook.
• You also get immediate match results after you complete the registration process.
• OkCupid uses a matcher algorithm that selects a perfect match based on the answers you provide in the personality test and other questions the site keeps on asking you.
• The profile pictures you upload are visible to the public, even members with free accounts can view your profile.
• The features OKCupid has to offer are quite impressive and they include;
- • A featured match and search tool
- • A filter to display only users who are online
- • Detailed profiles of members.
Cost: Average (Payment through PayPal, Credit Card or Mobile Money)
Rich Singles Dating App
• CMB or in other words, Coffee meets bagel was launched in the year 2012 by three entrepreneurial sisters.
• It is a San Francisco based mobile dating App.
• Well known for its ability to keep a low key profile.
• Members of Coffee Meets Bagel are mostly under the age of 35.
• It has 300,000 users from the United Kingdom alone, with over 95,000 weekly users logging in.
• The female to male ratio is 60:40 meaning the website boasts more female to male users.
• It does not have a desktop version and is available only on The Google Play Store for Android devices and the Apple Store for iPhone users.
• Another bump is that registration is only done via a Facebook account. Meaning if you have no Facebook account then no coffee or bagels for you.
• Men are given 24 hours to like a woman, if not then they get a pass and wait for another 24hrs to like another woman.
• As for the women they are given 6 selections to choose from daily. For every 24 hours, the choices are changed for the women and they are given a fresh set of men to like or dislike.
• Women are presented with matches who have liked them.
• CMB has an active chatroom.
• With Coffee meets Bagels, you get detailed profiles of members.
• The profile details are changeable.
• Your profile picture is available for all other users to see.
• The major drawbacks of CMB include;
- • No search option as you are only presented with suggestions
- • Chatting is only available for seven days, after which, the chat expires.
- • Names of users are not visible until both of you connect with each other. Though as much as the names are not visible, all other information is visible.
Cost: Upper moderate (Payment through PayPal, Credit Card or Mobile Money)
Rich Singles Dating App
• A location based online dating platform released in 2014 that connects members who are geographically located near each other.
• The range for matching is two hundred and fifty meters (250m) from your current location.
• You can get the App for free on The Google Play Store or on the Apple Store for iPhone users.
• As much as getting the App is free, you will be required to upgrade your account to get to experience
the full features that the website offers.
• To sign up, you can use either your Facebook account or your mobile number.
• There is no screening or verification of new members.
• With a premium account, you can opt to hide your profile information from the public.
• The App has a clean, modern design that is easy to navigate.
• With Happn, you get to view profiles of users for free, can send messages to members who liked you and you also get to know who liked you with a premium account.
The major pitfalls to Happn are;
- • The fact that you cannot search for members for free
- • You only get to upload 9 photos
- • There is limited information on a user’s profile.
- • The range for matching is just 250m
Cost: Affordable (Payment through Direct Debit, PayPal, Credit Card or Mobile Money)
Celebrities Dating App
Raya is the first celebrity dating app for rich and famous people. Celebrities who have sometimes used Raya are movie stars like Teri Hatcher who became famous in her role in the movie, Susan on Desperate Housewives. Because Raya got featured in elite magazines throughout the world, it has lured a vast number of stars already. That's the reason why its subscription fee is ridiculously low (its database is large enough for this app to monetize its platform). Moreso, you need to be invited before you can join Raya, i.e. someone you are familiar with is already using Raya. It is often said that to access Raya's data is a problem, so you should not depend on this app if you want to meet a celebrity right now.
Luxury Dating App
This dating app has put an end to the stress that comes with meeting rich, famous and influential people including celebrities. If you want more than $200k or get voted in by other Luxyers based on your attractiveness, you can join this celebrity dating app and enjoy luxury dating. This Luxury dating app also features a verification process alongside background verified profiles. It does this in order to guarantee and maintain the best user quality where luxury dating is concerned.
The luxury dating community hosts Elite Single Parties where millionaires and influential people around the world get to mingle with each other; during events like this, luxury dating is guaranteed as hookups are inevitable.
Meeting and dating a celebrity is not a farfetched dream as long as you take the first step by joining any of the aforementioned celebrity dating apps that have been tested and trusted. Luxury dating is right at your finger tip, all you need do is hit the download button and you are good to go.
Badoo Dating App
Founded by Russian Entrepreneur Andrey Andreev in 2006, Badoo has gained popularity as one of the top ten celebrity dating apps. Over 400,000 people join this dating app daily and this gives more than enough room for those who want to give celebrity dating a shot and meet with your favorite celebrity crush. This celebrity dating app operates in 190 countries and is available in 47 languages. With this app, you can search for your favorite celebrities and celebrities on the lookout for love also meet with their suitable partners. Badoo has safety features in place that ensure all users are real and verified. There is a selfie request button with which you can request the person you're chatting with to send you a selfie in order to be sure it's the same as the picture posted.